News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

com_virtuemart/helpers/cart.php on line 347

Started by jjjuanjo8, September 01, 2019, 05:10:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jjjuanjo8

Hi, I'm a Spanish speaker and I would like your guidance on the following error and its possible solution, thank you very much
Hi, thank you very much for answering my version is:
VirtueMart 3.6.0 10113

Warning: Illegal string offset 'byDefault' in /home/imaprobc/public_html/components/com_virtuemart/helpers/cart.php on line 347

Warning: Illegal string offset 'fields' in /home/imaprobc/public_html/components/com_virtuemart/helpers/cart.php on line 355

Warning: Illegal string offset 'byDefault' in /home/imaprobc/public_html/components/com_virtuemart/helpers/cart.php on line 347

Warning: Illegal string offset 'fields' in /home/imaprobc/public_html/components/com_virtuemart/helpers/cart.php on line 355

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

jjjuanjo8

Hi, thank you very much for answering my version is: VirtueMart 3.6.0 10113

jenkinhill

And is all OK when you turn off the warning messages?
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

StefanSTS

--
Stefan Schumacher
www.jooglies.com - VirtueMart Invoice Layouts

Please use only stable versions with even numbers for your live shop! Use Alpha versions only if you know what risk you are taking.

Milbo

This are just messages from an old sessions.

I added an extra isset check for it.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Rsn

Hello. I also met a similar problem.
It does not depend on old or new sessions.
I completely cleaned up the sessions, but the problem remains.
Such messages are shown by the Cart module:

QuoteWarning: Illegal string offset 'byDefault' in .../public_html/components/com_virtuemart/helpers/cart.php on line 347
Warning: Illegal string offset 'fields' in .../public_html/components/com_virtuemart/helpers/cart.php on line 355
Warning: Illegal string offset 'byDefault' in .../public_html/components/com_virtuemart/helpers/cart.php on line 347
Warning: Illegal string offset 'fields' in .../public_html/components/com_virtuemart/helpers/cart.php on line 355

Adding a product to the cart does not work correctly.

At the same time, I drew attention to one feature:
Initially, I made the site on the main domain. But then we decided to use a subdomain. And now I open the same site, but through a subdomain in url. And the Cart module generates such an error.
In the admin panel in the shop settings, I updated the url (with a subdomain), but this does not help.

Joomla 3.9.11 VM 3.6.0 10113

P.S. Could you please tell me at the same time: can the same VM shop work for several domains at once?

Rsn

When I changed PHP version for the subdomain (from 5.6 to 7.2), the site began to work fine. This error is not displayed. Adding product to cart works fine.