News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

No currency convertion after Update to VirtueMart 3.6.0 10113

Started by pgehle, August 29, 2019, 13:07:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pgehle

Since the Update to VirtueMart 3.6.0 10113 under Joomla 3.9.11 the currency convertion does'nt work anymore.
I can't find any Error messages nor something in the cache folder.

jenkinhill

The converter is working OK for me with VM 3.6.0 10113  on J! 3.9.11

Check that your currency module version is 3.6.0
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

pgehle

If you mean this "mod_virtuemart_currencies", it's the 3.6.0.
The crazy thing is, it looks like virtuemart not calling the convertECB.php file.

jenkinhill

Maybe the script to check rate and update pricing is not running (you have not given a URL). Check using Protostar or Beez if using a different template. I always test with the vmbeez3 template which is set up to work with VM.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

pgehle

I tried vmbeez3, but still no currency convertion. Normaly I should see something in the cache folder, but nothing :(

Quote from: jenkinhill on August 30, 2019, 12:10:03 PM
Maybe the script to check rate and update pricing is not running (you have not given a URL). Check using Protostar or Beez if using a different template. I always test with the vmbeez3 template which is set up to work with VM.

jenkinhill

Have you tried changing currency with VM debug turned on?
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK