News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

One save product add one new price

Started by marvays, August 28, 2019, 09:16:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

marvays

Hello. I have a problem. Bug. When I save the product, another copy of the product price is created. When I edit captions, images and other things for a product, I save the product 3 times. A new price is added for each save. As a result, I have 6x price for the product. Where is the problem?

PHP: Linux 7.3.2
DB: 5.5.5-10.3.12-MariaDB
Joomla! 3.9.11
VirtueMart 3.4.2

AH

This is an older version - please test on the latest version
Regards
A

Joomla 3.10.11
php 8.0

marvays

Great. I recently checked the version and 3.4.2 was the newest version for a long time. Thank you. So can I use 3.6.0 for a live eshop?

GJC Web Design

3.6.0 is stable and intended for live

GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers https://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation

AH

Regards
A

Joomla 3.10.11
php 8.0

marvays

In update to 3.6 i see error:
ALTER TABLE causes auto_increment resequencing, resulting in duplicate entry '447' for key 'PRIMARY'

marvays

But, after updating, the problem of adding prices after saving the product still remained :(

jjk

Does it happen only when saving this product or with all products? And does the table _virtuemart_products contain a virtuemart_product_id with the value 0?
Non-English Shops: Are your language files up to date?
http://virtuemart.net/community/translations

Studio 42

Do you use the default back-end template ?
Perhaps on click, it call twice the save function.
If you have it only on some product, perhaps you have to many data.
You have to increase in this case the post_max_size and max_input_vars PHP parameters

marvays

And?
Quote from: marvays on August 29, 2019, 05:41:13 AM
In update to 3.6 i see error:
ALTER TABLE causes auto_increment resequencing, resulting in duplicate entry '447' for key 'PRIMARY'

marvays

I was try uninstall all parts. Was Stay only on joomla and VM. But the problem still persists.

Jörgen

What is entry 447, which file in the dbase?
Jörgen
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

marvays

The problem is that if I edit any product in the e-shop administration, a duplicate price will be created each time I save it. So for example, the product is then 10 times the same price. Yesterday I gradually uninstalled all the other extensions, until I remained only pure joomla and clean eshop and yet it did. When I placed an order in the e-shop administration that deleted all my products, categories, pricing, countries and overall e-shop settings and uploaded the demo data for demonstration, then everything worked fine. So there will be a problem in the settings. Apparently I have a combination that makes the problem.

marvays

Quote from: Jörgen on August 29, 2019, 15:51:19 PM
What is entry 447, which file in the dbase?
Jörgen
I just do not know, because it is not stated in which table to look.