Warning: Declaration of & CustomfieldsForAllFilter

Started by honnibal, August 17, 2019, 22:55:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

honnibal

Welcome. Tell me what could be the problem after the update to version 3.9.8 joomla version of VirtueMart 3.4.2 has become such an error, tell me how to fix this situation and what is the problem?!

Warning: Declaration of & CustomfieldsForAllFilter::getInstance($tagsArray = Array, $attrArray = Array, $tagsMethod = 0, $attrMethod = 0, $xssAuto = 1) should be compatible with & Joomla\CMS\Filter\InputFilter::getInstance($tagsArray = Array, $attrArray = Array, $tagsMethod = 0, $attrMethod = 0, $xssAuto = 1, $stripUSC = -1) in /home/q/q999/vkuz.rf/public_html/plugins/vmcustom/customfieldsforall/helpers/filter.php on line 0

GJC Web Design

CustomfieldsForAllFilter needs an update/updating to be compatible with  J3.9.8 Joomla\CMS\Filter\InputFilter ( extra parameter )
GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers https://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation

honnibal

Quote from: GJC Web Design on August 17, 2019, 23:28:10 PM
CustomfieldsForAllFilter needs an update/updating to be compatible with  J3.9.8 Joomla\CMS\Filter\InputFilter ( extra parameter )

thank you very much for the answer, did as said and the error is gone... But there is another, could you tell me that me here need to do?
Notice: Undefined index: video in /home/q/q999/vkuz.rf/public_html/templates/gorod/html/com_virtuemart/productdetails/default.php on line 136 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/q/q999/vkuz.rf/public_html/templates/gorod/html/com_virtuemart/productdetails/default.php on line 136

<?php if($this->product->customfieldsSorted['video'][0]->display) { ?>
    <input id="tab4" type="radio" name="tabs">
    <label for="tab4" title="ВиSPAMео"><i class="fa fa-video-camera"></i> ВиSPAMео</label>
   <?php } ?>

GJC Web Design

try

<?php if(isset($this->product->customfieldsSorted['video'][0]->display) ){ ?>

GJC Web Design
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component

honnibal

thanks bug gone..

Quote from: GJC Web Design on August 18, 2019, 12:36:35 PM
try

<?php if(isset($this->product->customfieldsSorted['video'][0]->display) ){ ?>

balai

Quote from: honnibal on August 17, 2019, 22:55:41 PM
Welcome. Tell me what could be the problem after the update to version 3.9.8 joomla version of VirtueMart 3.4.2 has become such an error, tell me how to fix this situation and what is the problem?!

Warning: Declaration of & CustomfieldsForAllFilter::getInstance($tagsArray = Array, $attrArray = Array, $tagsMethod = 0, $attrMethod = 0, $xssAuto = 1) should be compatible with & Joomla\CMS\Filter\InputFilter::getInstance($tagsArray = Array, $attrArray = Array, $tagsMethod = 0, $attrMethod = 0, $xssAuto = 1, $stripUSC = -1) in /home/q/q999/vkuz.rf/public_html/plugins/vmcustom/customfieldsforall/helpers/filter.php on line 0

Your version of Custom Fields For All is very old. This was fixed ages ago.

Kind request to the forum members. This is a commercial plugin and the support is offered by it's developers.
By supporting people outside the official channels, you are promoting software piracy that lead to the termination of software development.

honnibal

Quote from: balai on August 21, 2019, 12:37:11 PM
Quote from: honnibal on August 17, 2019, 22:55:41 PM

Your version of Custom Fields For All is very old. This was fixed ages ago.

Kind request to the forum members. This is a commercial plugin and the support is offered by it's developers.
By supporting people outside the official channels, you are promoting software piracy that lead to the termination of software development.
all understood, thank you for the answer.

GJC Web Design

Quotecan I ask off topic there are two errors I can't solve them there are masters of their craft tell me how you can solve fix...

as u say -- off topic .. these are nothing to do with VM .. this is a VM forum .. not basic php forum...

the solutions are in the warning and notice
GJC Web Design

honnibal

Welcome. Prompt in what there was a problem how to correct?

Warning: array_reverse() expects parameter 1 to be array, boolean given in /home/q/q999/vkuz.rf/public_html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/models/category.php on line 705 Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/q/q999/vkuz.rf/public_html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/models/category.php on line 719

$parents_id = array_reverse($this->getCategoryRecurse($virtuemart_category_id,$menuCatid)); ----line 705

//$useFb = vmLanguage::getUseLangFallback();
      //$useFb2 = vmLanguage::getUseLangFallbackSecondary();

$langFields = array('virtuemart_category_id','category_name');

$select = 'SELECT '.implode(', ',self::joinLangSelectFields($langFields)).', published';
      $joins = 'FROM `#__virtuemart_categories` as c '.implode(' ',self::joinLangTables('#__virtuemart_categories','c','virtuemart_category_id'));

$where = 'WHERE '.implode(', ',self::joinLangSelectFields(array('virtuemart_category_id'),false)).' = ';
      $q = $select.' '.$joins.' '.$where;

foreach ($parents_id as $id ) { ------line 719

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/q/q999/vkuz.rf/public_html/components/com_virtuemart/router.php on line 969 Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/q/q999/vkuz.rf/public_html/components/com_virtuemart/router.php on line 1011

foreach ($CatParentIds as $CatParentId) {
   foreach ($parent_ids as $id ) {

Studio 42

Disable error reporting and wait for next release, this are only warnings. But thanks for report.

MySigma

Quote from: GJC Web Design on August 17, 2019, 23:28:10 PM

Hello!

Could you please explain how to upgrade/update "CustomfieldsForAllFilter". I didn't find any documentation about. The VM-installation of a customer is also creating a lot of warning messages within the logs.

Thank you and best regards,
Manfred

GJC Web Design

Its commercial software .. ask at the correct forum please
GJC Web Design

MySigma

Quote from: GJC Web Design on February 04, 2020, 10:53:15 AM
Its commercial software .. ask at the correct forum please

Sorry, I'm new to VirtueMart and therefore I'm maybe asking dumb questions. What is a commercial software, "CustomfieldsForAllFilter"? What would be the correct forum for my question?

Thank you!

GJC Web Design

GJC Web Design

MySigma

Just for clarification, I've already googled for "CustomfieldsForAllFilter" BEFORE asking here and you should know that your search results need not to be the same as mine.

Using your link brings up following links:
* Atlassian Support for Jira Software
* Live Search and Custom Fields - WordPress
* Excel Pivot tables
* some links to Microsoft
* to a website for Australian antiques

Using "my google-settings":
* FIRST position search result: this forum thread!!

What would you have done in this case? Just posting the link to the manufacturer of "CustomfieldsForAllFilter" isn't an option?

Best regards,
Manfred