News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

SJ Super Category for VM add two products per click

Started by fasma89, August 09, 2019, 15:38:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fasma89

Hello there. Im facing a really annoying problem ,which i cant find any solution. When i add a product to my cart i get it adds it two times. I've seen my XHR requests from devTools and there are always two requests instead of one everytime i click add to cart button.
XHR request:
index.php?option=com_virtuemart&nosef=1&view=cart&task=addJS&format=json&lang=gr&Itemid=101
index.php?option=com_virtuemart&nosef=1&view=cart&task=addJS&format=json&lang=gr&Itemid=101
Im using VirtueMart 3.4.2
Joomla 3.9.5
PHP 7.2.21
SJ Super Category for VM v1.0.0

Studio 42

If you disable SJ Super Category, does it work right ?

fasma89

Quote from: Studio 42 on August 09, 2019, 15:40:10 PM
If you disable SJ Super Category, does it work right ?
I will give you an another prospective of the problem. If i have enabled the Vitruemart's Product module it works as a mention above. If i disable/unpublish Vitruemart's Products Module , when i click SJ Super Category module to add a product to cart , it does NOT add the product to the cart , instead ,it redirects me to "index.php/component/virtuemart/". Any new thoughts?

Studio 42

Contact the dev of SJ Super Category, i think it's a bug in the module

fasma89

Quote from: Studio 42 on August 09, 2019, 18:37:07 PM
Contact the dev of SJ Super Category, i think it's a bug in the module
Something that i find out right now is that when i run the site on localhost , although it sends again 2 HXR requests , it adds only one product per click! Do you have any ideas why this happens when its online ?

AH

Contact the developers of SJ Super Category module

I have no idea what the difference between online and localhost is for your site.
Regards
A

Joomla 3.10.11
php 8.0