News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Virtuemart not save correctly new manufacturer in Joomla 3.9.8

Started by Lisa_L, August 07, 2019, 07:50:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisa_L

I have virtuemart updated to version 3.4.2. and I created a new manufacturer in the backend. Finally, I assigned a new manufacturer to a product. The problem is that in my frontend, in the "sort by: manufacturer" section my new manufacturer is not visible and consequently there is not even the link of the latter.

Another strange thing is that when I enter the product card on the right I see the logo of the manufacturer I created but when I click on it and open the fancybox I don't see the logo correctly, on the contrary you see all the logos of the producers spilled.

It would seem that virtuemart has problems saving a new producer.

Any suggestions?

Jörgen

Quote from: Lisa_L on August 07, 2019, 07:50:50 AM
Another strange thing is that when I enter the product card on the right I see the logo of the manufacturer I created but when I click on it and open the fancybox I don't see the logo correctly, on the contrary you see all the logos of the producers

An image or better url would help, I do not recognize what you describe. Is it a custom module to display manufacturers?

Have you cleared cache in Joomla and browser?

Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

StefanSTS

Do you have a multi language site?
Is it possible that your site saves the manufacturer in the wrong language table?
That might be even if you only use one language that is not english.

Check in your database if you have tables with _en_gb at the end and other ones with different endings for different languages like _it_it or _de_de or so.
Sometimes I see that in shops with language installation issues.

Regards
Stefan
--
Stefan Schumacher
www.jooglies.com - VirtueMart Invoice Layouts

Please use only stable versions with even numbers for your live shop! Use Alpha versions only if you know what risk you are taking.