Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

[solved] Blank page after confirming purchase

Started by peter.forensys, July 11, 2019, 11:37:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peter.forensys

Dear Support!

I need urgent help on this site https://salibafiligree.com

When I am on the checkout page and I choose the Bank Transfer payment method, after clicking the "confirm purchase" button I get blank page. If I choose PayPal payment, It's working well.

I tried a lot of things I read in the forum, i set php memory limit to max, disabled one page checkout plugin and the one page checkout option in Virtuemart, I switched on debug in Virtuemart and debug in Joomla to maximum, but there is no any error message.

Site is runnung on the latest Virtuemart, and Joomla 3.9.8, PHP version: 7.3.2, Web server: apache.

If you need more information, just tell, and If I can, I will get them.

Thanks,
Peter

Jörgen

The standard payment is usually very straightforward, never had an issue. I guess this is an issue with the custom template You are using. Try using protostar template.

Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

peter.forensys

Hi Jörgen!

Thanks for the quick response. I tried protostar and beez5 default joomla templates, but no success, I get the blank page.

Jörgen

I would turn off sef and see if it works.  Or there could be an issue with the thank you page for payment. Is this a new install, has it ever worked ?

Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x

peter.forensys

I switched off the SEF URLs in Joomla and I noticed something strange.

After I switched off SEF URLs, I got the blank page, but now the link has changed to index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=cart&layout=orderdone&Itemid=595&lang=en from index.php/en/component/virtuemart/cart/orderdone?Itemid=0

After this I switched back to on the SEF URLs in Joomla, I pressed an F5 while the non-SEF URL was still in the browser address bar, and I get some message, but the page couldn't load completely. I attached a screenshot how this page looked like.

Jörgen

Maybe You need to add a hidden menu link to the order done page ?

Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x

peter.forensys

Now when I want to add or edit a new menu item I get an arror. I read ony my template's forum that this is a template fault, so I wrote to my template's support. I will try to add that menu item when this problem is solved and I will report the results here.

jenkinhill

When you get a blank page with Joomla it is usually a 500 error, turn on VM debugging to see what the error is. See  http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=117042.0
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

peter.forensys

The order done menu item did not helped. I changed PHP version to older version, didn't helped. :(

peter.forensys

If I enabled debugging messages I didn't get any message. But now I enabled only PHP Developer mode and I get these errors:

Notice: Undefined index: checkout_mode in /web/salibafiligree/salibafiligree.com/plugins/vmpayment/paylike/paylike.php on line 189

Notice: Undefined index: test_mode in /web/salibafiligree/salibafiligree.com/plugins/vmpayment/paylike/paylike.php on line 228

Notice: Undefined index: live_api_key in /web/salibafiligree/salibafiligree.com/plugins/vmpayment/paylike/paylike.php on line 232

Notice: Undefined index: live_public_key in /web/salibafiligree/salibafiligree.com/plugins/vmpayment/paylike/paylike.php on line 233

Fatal error: Private Key is missing! in /web/salibafiligree/salibafiligree.com/plugins/vmpayment/paylike/Paylike/Adapter.php on line 30

Jörgen

This is not the standard payment, this is a Paylike payment. Sounds like You should talk to Paylike about this.

regards

Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x

peter.forensys

Hello!

Oh, I forgot to shut down a payment plugin which is still in test phase.  :-X
I shut down "VM - Payment, Paylike" plugin and now everything works. Thank you guys!  ;D ;D