News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Order notification emails not being sent...

Started by mahout, August 22, 2019, 21:23:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mahout

ok, some I'm stumped on this one. I can't seem to find what the conflict is.

Everything in the shop is working except this. Joomla will send test emails (php)

Where do I start?! thanks.

59lucylane.com

sagaranvekar

You should write steps you took first to avoid sending repetitive steps.

check this:

• First of all, check if you are using correct email id for vendor.
  • Joomla admin -> VM -> Configuration -> Orders
    Debug Mail  should be set to No.
  • Select all order status for " Default Order Status to send email to vendor " & then check.
  • Also, check your spam folder.  Sometimes, if your email id is not associated with domain. example if your vendor email is not xyz@yourdomain.com then it might happen that mails go to spam folder.
  • Also, place fake order to test check if you receive mail. If not, then go to Orders & change order status for that particular order to something else & check if you receive mails.

mahout

Check on all these and they are good.

I changed from PHP mail to smpt, and now I at least get an error:
Notice
The following from address failed: 59lucylanellc@*mail.com : MAIL FROM command failed,From domain must match authenticated domain ,550,SMTP server error: MAIL FROM command failed Detail: From domain must match authenticated domain

mahout

and that seemed to do the trick.

I cound not send order emails to gmail. I made a new email adress 'orders@59lucylane.com' and not they are sending to that account and i can just forward them.

Thanks for the tips, it helped get me there!