Scripts not found in Administrator section, orders section cannot update

Started by Kuubs, June 24, 2019, 13:55:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kuubs

Hello,

I have a problem. I have Joomla 3.9.8 and VM 3.4.2.

If I want to change an order it's status it doesn't do anything. I see that there are a couple of scripts missing. How can I solve this? It just suddenly appeared, I don't think anything changed (except maybe a Joomla update but I have to research if that happened). Someone experienced this problem before? It are the following scirpts:

/components/com_virtuemart/assets/js/fancybox/jquery.mousewheel-3.0.4.pack.js?vmver=883f8e0f net::ERR_ABORTED 404
/components/com_virtuemart/assets/js/fancybox/jquery.easing-1.3.pack.js?vmver=883f8e0f net::ERR_ABORTED 404
/administrator/index.php?option=com_ajax&group=system&plugin=sendStats&format=raw 404

Kuubs

Found the solution. It wass a backup process that had failed and the Javascript files were renamed. Fixing that issue and it works again!

AH

Regards
A

Joomla 3.10.11
php 8.0

Kuubs

Ok, It's not solved.

The problem arises when you set the amount of orders to show on 200 or more. If you do that It seems that the JS functions are not working anymore. I cannot change the amount, I cannot change status', i cannot change pages, pagination stops working, it all stops working. Even when I'm in the console nothing shows, that is really weird. Is this a known bug?

Jörgen

QuoteThe problem arises when you set the amount of orders to show on 200 or more.

Needs clarification

Custom template ?

Screenshots ?

Live URL ?

Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Kuubs

Quote from: Jörgen on July 01, 2019, 10:58:48 AM
QuoteThe problem arises when you set the amount of orders to show on 200 or more.

Needs clarification

Custom template ?

Screenshots ?

Live URL ?

Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi

This is the administrator section of the website. It's a live website with lots of traffic, I cannot give credentials because that site is heavily used and orders are coming in every minute or so.

I use the standard protostar admin template. Everything works flawlessly, but the moment you set the amount on 200 or more it just breaks, without any message in the console.

What can I screenshot.. The admin section>?? While I press on buttons and nothing happens? I don't see why that would help any bit.

Quote from: jenkinhill on July 01, 2019, 12:34:35 PM
?PHP resources. Turn on Joomla & VM debug.

I need to check that out. But I can only do that in the evening or night when there are no customers shopping. Thanks for the insight. What should I watch closely in debug?

StefanSTS

I don't know any store that can show more than 200 orders with the functions still working.

I guess it depends on the server resources. I never bothered to find out, for most customers 100 orders per page is fine enough.

Are you on a dedicated server?

Stefan
--
Stefan Schumacher
www.jooglies.com - VirtueMart Invoice Layouts

Please use only stable versions with even numbers for your live shop! Use Alpha versions only if you know what risk you are taking.

Studio 42

I think that you have to modify your PHP setting.
Max execution time and perhaps memory setting

Kuubs

Quote from: StefanSTS on July 01, 2019, 15:59:18 PM
I don't know any store that can show more than 200 orders with the functions still working.

I guess it depends on the server resources. I never bothered to find out, for most customers 100 orders per page is fine enough.

Are you on a dedicated server?

Stefan

Okay, yeah I think that is the problem as well. I'm on a dedicated server.

Quote from: Studio 42 on July 01, 2019, 16:15:54 PM
I think that you have to modify your PHP setting.
Max execution time and perhaps memory setting

Thanks. I think this is the solution indeed.

AH

I had this issue

I no longer show more that 99 orders in the list

Any more and I get errors on updating statuses - i.e.  even when updating 1 order to a new status - it fails to do so.
Regards
A

Joomla 3.10.11
php 8.0