News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Product Custimization Plugin

Started by pellegrinoL, June 17, 2019, 10:41:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pellegrinoL

Dear all,

I am working on e-commerce the sell soccer shirts, and I would that customers may add their customizations (name and Number on shirts and shorts) more easily.

Would add a plugin that could allow the people to add these customizations after choosing the quantity of the product, see the pics attached.

So if the customer choose 5M 3L 2XL after clicking the button it is shown an area where for each size he can write and it will be added the price in the cart.

I hope that may request was clear.

Best

StefanSTS

In Custom Fields you can choose "plugin" and there you get "textinput".

That should be what you are looking for.

--
Stefan Schumacher
www.jooglies.com - VirtueMart Invoice Layouts

Please use only stable versions with even numbers for your live shop! Use Alpha versions only if you know what risk you are taking.

Studio 42

Quote from: StefanSTS on June 17, 2019, 13:03:46 PM
In Custom Fields you can choose "plugin" and there you get "textinput".

That should be what you are looking for.

I think that he want display the table to enter each number + name per tshirt so it need to write a custom plugin.
This need to create a plugin to do it. The Virtuemart core have not this feature.

StefanSTS

Quote from: Studio 42 on June 17, 2019, 13:24:05 PM
I think that he want display the table to enter each number + name per tshirt so it need to write a custom plugin.
This need to create a plugin to do it. The Virtuemart core have not this feature.

Indeed, I should not answer before my first coffee. Thanks for clarifying, Studio42.
--
Stefan Schumacher
www.jooglies.com - VirtueMart Invoice Layouts

Please use only stable versions with even numbers for your live shop! Use Alpha versions only if you know what risk you are taking.

pellegrinoL

[/quote]

You are right, are able to write a plugin with this function?

Studio 42

QuoteYou are right, are able to write a plugin with this function?
Of course, it's my main activity