News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Cart messed up, not initializing payment.

Started by mahout, June 13, 2019, 20:09:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mahout

Hi, Need a little help figuring this out...

The store was working just find for a while, and all of a sudden we started getting errors from our USPS plugin and now Paypal Plugin.

When you are in the checkout, paypal is selected as the only option with the total, and when you hit checkout, you get sent to the home page and the order shows up in VM. The order is never sent to paypal, and it shows up in VM as paid!

Also, sometimes when you open your cart, you get a USPS debug page, until you load a product screen and then reload the cart, or logout/in.

Any help appreciated! Thanks...

site: 59lucylane.com
ver: VM3.4.2

jenkinhill

Errors do not suddenly appear without something being done to the site, like an update installed, or changes on the server, such as PHP upgrade.  What was changed?
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

mahout

It looks like the only thing changed recently was the Joomla Version, It's 3.6.9 now.

I just updated the tcpdf version to 1.0.7 because I'm also trying to figure out why no order confirmation emails are being sent to admin.

Jörgen

I think tcpdf 1.08 is current.

Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

mahout

Getting a ton of this:

mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Warning:  A non-numeric value encountered in ../httpdocs/plugins/vmshipment/istraxx_ups/istraxx_ups.php on line 1387,

Can I disable UPS?

Jörgen

Of course, but you should turn off warnings in php error reporting. See under joomla system for the available options. These are only warnings. Setting to high report level on a production site could give hackers information you do not want to disclose.

Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

mahout

I ended up restoring a backup from before my joomla update. Something must have been off with that. Thanks for the assistance.

StefanSTS

I hope you did not end up with not updating as the solution.
That is the beginning of a chain of decissions that might end up in a hacked shop. ;-)

So in your own interest, get a test shop running and get the problem fixed, before you run into serious problems.

Just a thought
Stefan
--
Stefan Schumacher
www.jooglies.com - VirtueMart Invoice Layouts

Please use only stable versions with even numbers for your live shop! Use Alpha versions only if you know what risk you are taking.