News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Navigational bar wont change colour [solved]

Started by confectionery, June 11, 2019, 08:00:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

confectionery

Hi Guys,
Do you perhaps know if any other area that I can change the navigational bar colour.  Whilst I was building the website in localhost I changed the colour (to see if I preferred a different colour), but it did not change.  However, I left the colour to green when in fact I would like it to be the original black.  Then when the site went live, the nav bar colour changed to green.  I have now changed it back to black and it wont budge from green.  I am using virtuemart 3.4 and joomla 3.9.6.  I changed the colour in css. line 61 (see attached), I was wondering if there was somewhere else I could change it back to black?  Seems like such an easy thing to have done!
thank you in advance

jenkinhill

What template? What nav bar? Without a live URL I doubt if anyone could help.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

confectionery

Hi
I thought I had 'covered it' by attaching an image of the nav bar etc?  However, what I did was clear my cache and that seemed to have worked. Thank you!