News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Virtuemart and joomla 4

Started by Eagle21, May 10, 2019, 19:51:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keitbt

I have the same problem. Would you mind telling me where I add this code?

pinochico

QuoteWould you mind telling me where I add this code?

basic idea:
Add the following JavaScript to your template JS.

Every template has other template JS, you find it, I don't know which do you have == is not exist general place.

www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

Keitbt

I found it. Works great after adding the suggested code. Thanks for your help.

joozen

I got a bag after update to VM 4. When I login to backend and select Products, first you can see all product displaying, but any manipulation like sort by ID, try to go to last page etk. result all products disappear and you can't discover them any longer under "Select Product Category". You still can manage products under category, but if you go back to "Select Product Category" list of products is empty. Please advice.

Joomla: 3.10.8
Virtuemart: 4.0.0 10645
PHP: 7.4.28
mySQL: 5.5.5-10.0.38-MariaDB-cll-lve
Joomla! 4.3.4
VirtueMart 4.2.4 10922
PHP: 8.1.26

Roderic

Quote from: joozen on May 01, 2022, 10:02:14 AM
I got a bag after update to VM 4. When I login to backend and select Products, first you can see all product displaying, but any manipulation like sort by ID, try to go to last page etk. result all products disappear and you can't discover them any longer under "Select Product Category". You still can manage products under category, but if you go back to "Select Product Category" list of products is empty. Please advice.

Joomla: 3.10.8
Virtuemart: 4.0.0 10645
PHP: 7.4.28
mySQL: 5.5.5-10.0.38-MariaDB-cll-lve

Are you using the new Admin template? Try to switch to the old one, make sure the search field and all dropdowns are empty / default value and then switch back to the new admin template.
I had the same problem when there was still a value in the old search field, the new admin template uses another field for this.

joozen

No, I'm using old one because new template not working with Multi Image Upload. Strange actually that new generation of VM doesn't have multi image upload by default.
Joomla! 4.3.4
VirtueMart 4.2.4 10922
PHP: 8.1.26

pinochico

QuoteNo, I'm using old one because new template not working with Multi Image Upload. Strange actually that new generation of VM doesn't have multi image upload by default.

Ask Patrick about upgrade
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

pinochico

HORME 3:

After new installation VM4 (Full installation from package) + new template HORME_3 v.2.0 (inside installation package) I see error in attachment:

DivisionByZeroError

templates/horme_3/html/com_content/featured/default_item.php&line=107

Joomla! 4.1.2 Stable
VirtueMart.4.0.0.10645
PHP 7.4.27

Jörgen

Hello I do not see why $this->columns == 0. It should be set to be >= 1 ?

But This fix should do it:

if (((int)$this->columns) == 0)
   $this->columns = 1};
$rowcount = (((int) $key - 1) % (int) $this->columns + 1;

Jörgen
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

philip_sorokin

Is there any news regarding SEF in Virtuemart for Joomla! 4? I upgraded to 4.0.2 and still have issues with the router. VM menu based SEF links (cart, e.g.) are empty (point to the home page).

micropalla

Quote from: Jumbo! on April 28, 2022, 18:31:24 PM
Quote from: micropalla on April 28, 2022, 17:18:44 PM
No way!
Now the website has HTTPS but State/Region/Province are still not available.

It has nothing to do with HTTPS. There are also no JS errors on your site. The issue is created by the jQuery Chosen library being loaded by your template. If you switch to any other template, the problem will be resolved.

The states are getting loaded correctly, but you can not see it because the Chosen library is not updating the custom HTML output.

If you add the following JavaScript to your template, then the issue will be resolved immediately.

jQuery(function($) {
$(document).on('ajaxStop', function() {
$('select[name="virtuemart_state_id"]').trigger('liszt:updated').trigger('chosen:updated');
});
});

Remember to clear the cache of your site and your browser after adding the custom JS to your site. Otherwise, you may not see any changes.

You are very kind but don't know where to add it.
In one of these files?

Thank you!

GJC Web Design

you can add it to your template edit_address.php

<script>
jQuery(function($) {
   $(document).on('ajaxStop', function() {
      $('select[name="virtuemart_state_id"]').trigger('liszt:updated').trigger('chosen:updated');
   });
});
</script>

but isn't fool proof - sometimes the ajax doesn't trigger and u have the state list from the last choice
GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers https://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation

NerdCaveMan

Quote from: philip_sorokin on May 20, 2022, 03:30:13 AM
Is there any news regarding SEF in Virtuemart for Joomla! 4? I upgraded to 4.0.2 and still have issues with the router. VM menu based SEF links (cart, e.g.) are empty (point to the home page).

I know this is old but wanted to keep the issue relevant & am sorry to say even in Virtuemart.4.0.2.10661 the issue is still present with Joomla version 4.x - once SEF is enabled, menu items that use product details layout etc break. Turning SEF or disabling SEO in virtuemart solves the issue but isn't exactly a fix. The issue stems around the router.php in Joomla 4 being overhauled breaking the router.php in the Virtuemart component. If anyone knows of a fix it would be much appreciated.

Milbo

the layouts work, but not the layout "default". If you use the layout "default" the vm router isnt even called!
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

roman5527

Hi, i have clean installation J4.1.4 and VM 4.0.2 .

I using VM product module and copy override this module from template horme_3 to my template.
In default.php file is code to price : <?php echo shopFunctionsF::renderVmSubLayout('prices_module',array('product'=>$product,'currency'=>$currency)); ?>

But prices are not show. I created in my template override html/com_virtuemart/sublayouts/prices_module.php but this module dont using this file.
When i copy this file to components/com_virtuemart/sublayouts/ its OK . everything working ok.

Is it bug ??? or am i making a mistake somewhere?

thanks