Some troubles with importing Virtuemart fields from csv file

Started by Grigorii, April 08, 2019, 13:31:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grigorii

Dear support team!
We have Joomla version 3.8.1 and VirtueMart Version 3.2.4

I'm going to import products into Virtumart from CSV file. All fields are imported good EXCEPT three.
The following fields: Custom Page Title, Dispaly image subtitle and Image Alt-text fiels (for product detiles page) FAILED to be import intoVirtuemart from CSV file.
There is the head of the file:

product_sku|product_name|product_desc|product_price|product_url|slug|metadesc|metakey|customtitle|category_path|file_title|file_description|file_meta|file_url
^sku001^|^Inreactive table (Intel)^|^Inreactive table description^|^126900^|^detskiy-interaktivnyy-sensornyy-stol-domik21-5-dyuyma-intel^|^slug111^|^Inreactive table home 21,5^|^Inreactive table 21,5^|^Inreactive table 21,5^|^Inreactive tables^|^images/stories/virtuemart/product/^|^1342^|^123412^|^interaktivnii-stol-domik.png^

All other fields had been imported good, no problems, exept these three fields.

So customtitle, file_title and file_description do not work. These fields are empty.

In general we would like to export the title metateg for page and title and alt tags for images via csv file. Using customtitle, file_title and file_description fields. But id does not work.

May you give any advice regarding this?
Anyway thanks ahead.

Studio 42

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Grigorii

Sorry, but I haven't valid subscription :( and due to cannot create topic in CSVI forum.

Theirs answer "You don't have an active support subscription, that is why you cannot see the new topic button.

Nor do I find any subscription in your name, if you believe you have an active subscription and entitled to support, let me know your order number and we can check."

AH

Update your subscription if you want CSVI help

That is what keeps the developers fed and watered and able to provide assistance for their products
Regards
A

Joomla 3.10.11
php 8.0