News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Password security check for Virtuemart registration

Started by jabba, October 28, 2020, 12:37:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jabba

Hello, i'm looking for a plugin developer who can implement password security to Virtuemart registration (see the discussion here: http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=145689.0 ).
You can use joomla's password policy or plugin's own password policy, but i need to choose minimum lenght, numbers, letters and symbols.
Thank you all.
Gianluca Gabella - CEO & Web Developer @ Pixed - www.pixed.it

SethRogers

Hello,

Trust you're keeping good.

Surely, we can assist you on your requirements.

Please Reach me on my Email- seth(at)cisinlabs(dot)com, Skype - cis.seth

Regards,
Seth

Jörgen

Beware of users that have no posts... and registered today...

Check with studio42, GJC and iStraxx, maybe any of them could help You.

Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

pinochico

www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

Jörgen

Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

jabba

Thank you both for the advice, i'll wait for a professional developer to show up :)
Gianluca Gabella - CEO & Web Developer @ Pixed - www.pixed.it

jenkinhill

Jumbo's  One Page Checkout plugin includes "Live Username, Email and Password Field Validation"
https://www.virtueplanet.com/extensions/vp-one-page-checkout
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

stAn99

in matters of password, username complexity - these features are n.one reason why customers do not like registrations - they just do not want to provide you the best passwords they had ever made and can remember.

it is tested by my collegues doing administrators of hundreds of virtuemart based shops that no registration raises sales by approx 20%.

if you add password checks to the registration it is quite possible that your checkout rate drops by another 20 to 30 percent.

best regards, stan
----
RuposTel.com
www.rupostel.com
Your customized checkout solution for Virtuemart