News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

VirtueMart Products Module

Started by gpessoa, April 01, 2019, 01:45:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gpessoa

Hi ppl
I`m trying to cal VirtueMart Products module in product description to show a slide only in certain  products;
It shows ok, but the buy button from this product detail stop working!
Is there something that I can do, or it is a bug from the system that needs to be fix?
Thanks in advanced,

J 3.10.5; VM 3.4.2; PHP 7.2.34

jenkinhill

Probably a JavaScrip conflict caused by the slide show. Maybe try different sliders?
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

gpessoa

Hi Kelvyn,
First, I don't have any other Sliders to install/ test, and buy it without knowing if it works is a big mistake.
Second, as this module is a VirtueMart default, shouldn't this happens?

Studio 42

Check for missing html closing tag.
Verirfy if you have an error message in the browser console(F12 in google chrome, firefox, ie on PC)

gpessoa

Hi
Everything looks ok.
No open tags or errors!

Can someone test this situation just to know if it is a generic VM problem or something else?

Studio 42

you cannot add a form in a form.
So perhaps the problem is the position you use?

gpessoa

No, it is not that.
I tried with several positions and also with no position and the result is always the same.
The module works fine, but the buy button doesn't!

Studio 42

If you display the additionals product inside the cart form, then it's possible it not work right.
Else, you have perhaps a javascript conflict.

gpessoa

I also believe it is a JavaScript conflict!
But, as this (VirtueMart component and VirtueMart Module) have the same "source", can this be fix?

jenkinhill

Is it just the product image that you want to show in the product description or do you also want its associated buy button (form)?
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum