News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Virtuemart configuration not saved

Started by ksfbjoern, March 20, 2019, 11:48:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ksfbjoern

Hello together,

i have a problem to save the settings i set in the virtuemart configuration. When i change a setting an press "save" it throws me back to the joomla control center. Changed settings are not saved. This affects only the virtuemart configuration. Changes in payments, shippings, product... are done properly.

In the beginning it works, because there are settings saved, which i made 2 weeks ago. Now it seems like this settings has a write protection. Can the last joomla update from 3.9.3 to 3.9.4 be a reason?

Used Versions:
Joomla Version 3.9.4
VM 3.4.2
PHP 7.2.16

Thanks for any help

ksfbjoern

I have downloaded the site and and installed it local (xampp). Here i can change the configuration :o. Any hint for me why i can't save it on the webserver version? Propably some directory permissions are not right, or server settings?
I have uploaded the local version to the webserver and rechecked the configuration, but now i still can not save the configuration settings of virtuemart.

jenkinhill

Check the server error logs, they may help.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

ksfbjoern

Big thanks for this hint, you saved the day.

max_input_vars "256" was the problem, raised it up to "1000" like in wampp, and it works.

best regards