News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Page load indefinitely when I continue shopping via the popup

Started by Langagemachine, March 19, 2019, 11:00:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Langagemachine

Hello,

Following a bootstrap problem that has been fixed by configuring the boot bootstrap in legacy mode,
I have another problem :
When I add a product to the cart and I have a popup that offers me to continue my purchase, I click to continue shopping but nothing happens and the page loads indefinitely.
If I click on my cart, it works properly and I have access to my order page.

jenkinhill

http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=79799.0

Yes, bootstrap should be set to none. The add to cart problem may be JavaScript related. Impossible to check without a live URL, so check the browser console for js issues.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

jenkinhill

Add to cart worked OK for me on the example URL you gave using Firefox. You should clear your browser cache before testing again.

There are obviously layout issues in your template and I'm not sure how VirtueMart sits with all the Engagebox (com_rstbox) stuff.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum