News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Ask a Question/reCAPTCHA error message upon submission - 0-invalid - keys

Started by bmw2182, March 05, 2019, 20:06:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmw2182

Running Joomla 3.9.3 and virtuemart 3.4.2
Added reCAPTCHA to Ask a question.  It shows up at the bottom like I would expect and once I prove I'm not a robot and click to submit it goes to another screen and I get 0-invalid keys.  I have attached a screen shot of the error I'm getting.

I have verified that Site key and Secret key are correct in google.  Do I have to setup a callback in Google to redirect it once it is submitted?

jenkinhill

Are you using the reCaptcha version 2 plugin with Version 2 credentials?
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

bmw2182

Yes, I am using the reCaptcha version 2 plugin.  I'm not clear on what you mean for Version 2 credentials - I have selected version 2 when setting it up on google.

ThiloS

same problem here!

ReCaptcha V2 (normal "i am not a robot" - not invisible).

error: 0 - invalid-keys

jenkinhill

error: 0 - invalid-keys generally means that the wrong public/secret keys are used in the plugin config.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Ro Bert

Same problem here. I've installed all updates and in three different Google-accounts I've created keys "V2 checkbox-keys". None of them work.

Jörgen

Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

Ro Bert

Thank you for the link Jörgen. The instructions don't work for Virtuemart. The Default Captcha is set to Invisible. Virtuemart uses the normal captcha, as mentioned on https://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=140813.0 . I disabled the normal captcha and got a new error there was no captcha available. So Virtuemart doesn't look at the default captcha.

Ro Bert

A first test looks like the plugin "System - Page cache" is conflicting with the captcha. Disabling the plugin solved the problem for now.

Milbo

Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

bmw2182