News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Invalid Token, while trying to save user

Started by barbara, July 19, 2018, 20:37:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barbara

Hi
joomla 3.8.10 virtuemart 3.2.14

when trying to register I get 'Invalid Token, while trying to save user' error
oddly when i go into admin  / clear cache (I have caching disabled, but virtuemart is still caching) and clear the cache the registration works - but then when I go to test the registration page I get the same error

I clear the cache - registration works again (once, then i have to clear cache again)

Is there any way to stop virtuemart from caching - or has anyone seen this issue / have any suggestions on how to fix if VM HAS to cache?

any help would be greatly appreciated
------------------
I unpublished the page cache plugin, and the registration now works - but obviously it would be better if i could turn caching on and still have customers register

Studio 42

Page cache is not working properly for a shop because joomla do not check for user session.
Search in the JED, you have a more advanced page cache plugin that work better.

barbara

interesting that this is the only site I am having that issue with, i have a few other sites with exactly the same configuration which are allowing user registration without a problem

briangt