News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Email not generated after payment by authorize.net

Started by nycxav, February 04, 2019, 20:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nycxav

Hi,
I recently upgraded an old Joomla 1.5 site with virtuemart to the latest joomla 3.9.1 and virtuemart 3.4.2
I managed to get everythign to work as expected except the generation of messages to confirm orders for the client and the shop administrator.
The payment plugin is configured to set the order status to "Confirmed" and this status is configured to generate message and invoice.
The payment is apparoved, the order set to "Confirmed" but no message is sent.
If I manually change the status to "Pending" and then back to "Confirmed" in the VirtueMart order screen then messages are sent as expected.
It seems that the authorize.net payment plugin does not trigger the confirmation messages.
Help highly appreciated.
X.

Jörgen

Does the pdf invoice get created ? If not then check fonts, css, images etc. Try turning off invoice creation, if it thenwork You have PDF issues. Plenty of threads here.

Are ALL of your extensions php 7 ready ?

Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

nycxav

Hi the PDF gets created. There is no issue in the generation of the PDF or even the sending of messages If I updated the status of the Order to Confirmed manually.
It's only when the authorize.net changes the status automatically to Confirmed that the emails are not sent (invoice is generated alright but not sent)
Everything is php 7 ready.
Regards.