News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

The best way to send a confirmation e-mail to a manufacturer

Started by amedesign, February 03, 2019, 15:09:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pinochico

Old version - VirtueMart Email Manager Plus by Intermind - 1.7 for J25 - is no exist long time
New version - Virtuemart Mailing Manager - upgraded version - only as instalation support - https://helpdesk.easy.minion.cz/aplikace/vm-mailing-manager

We have a lot of eshops, upgraded from J25 to J3. After end of development old version we upgraded for J3 self and add some new automatic function and new view to virtuemart (Waiting list, Notify, connect to Acymailing, cron CLI  support).

Now we use our new version for every our eshops on virtuemart (karcher-satter.cz, normain,cz, zelenazeme.cz ...).
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

amedesign

Thank you pinochico for information. You will wonder, I know to speak Czech (in my childhood - long time ago, I spoke with my mother in Czech) but despite this, I don't understood tehnical words at all because my vocabular is very limitated, as it was spoken just in family, with my mother. Do you have any presentation of this software in English language?

pinochico

We creating new portal in english (minijoomla.org) - we are followers of company Easysoftware/EasyJoomla with all app.

But in this time the website is under construction :)

You can use google translate or send me question, basic upgrade I maked self, new function created our programmer.
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

amedesign

amedesign

Quote from: Sherrard698 on March 01, 2019, 12:25:56 PM
Can we ever expect such a functionality or do we have to relay on 3rd party extension. Somehow this makes me feel like open source where you will have troubles on every update because the 3rd party stuff needs to be updated.

Probably not, because could be a useful features only for a few users. Anyway, almost every time I prefer a reliable open source softare and made as simple as possible and if you need specific views or functions you do it yourself by overriding according to the softare rules or to hire an developer to do what you need.

Regarding the third part stuff, it is normal to ask from the owner of that extension to update their extensions according to an updated open source software.