News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Amazon Pay failure

Started by FDE68, January 21, 2019, 23:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FDE68

Hallo, i am using a really new joomla (3.9.2) and Virtuemart 3.4.2 blue corvus.
I used to setup Pay with amazon - it is basicly included ...

Setup is ok, ID, codes and secret right ... but if i set it to public, i have a frintend white site with following message:

Warning: require_once(OffAmazonPaymentsService/MerchantValuesBuilder.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /plugins/vmpayment/amazon/library/OffAmazonPaymentsService/Client.php on line 23

I think, that this is not a failure with amazon - it is a failure inside the plugin.
But how to solve?
The version is tne newest - no more updates...

Who can help?
Thanks a lot
best regards
FDE

Studio 42

I found a file here https://github.com/amzn/amazon-payments-magento-plugin/blob/master/lib/OffAmazonPaymentsService/MerchantValuesBuilder.php
Perhaps if you copy missing files from lib/ folder to the plugins/vmpayment/amazon/library/ it solve your problem.

FDE68

Hallo and very thank you for help.
This solved the problem.

Now i have the  question (i will start a new threat for that), that inside the cart the Amazon area is on top of all Infos, Login, Address and so on - and above of that the area where the checkbox is active and the paypal fields are viewable.
I am corious, how to setup, that both payment systems are located and after klock of one checkbox, the more infos / fields ... will appear.

Thanks, if anybody has info about this strange solution.

Best FDE

Studio 42

I think that amazon payment add own CSS. You have to add new CSS rules to fix this problem, i cannot give you an answer, i need to show the problem in your own live website.