News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

How to use Joomla Extension for restaurant website

Started by kevinjunior, January 21, 2019, 07:32:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kevinjunior

As I know Joomla is one of the extensions which can be used to make a website or develop it. However, I only use a WordPress.

Is it different or what should we do to use the Jommla extension

What is the advantages to use Joomla because Joomla usually use to make a online shop website.

Any idea, the step? 

In this case, I want to make a restaurant online shop which describes a chef, cooking, food and kitchen equipment. Is it possible

Jörgen

Get a nice template from for example Olympian Themes. Install a complete package with Joomla and Virtuemart and learn how to add Virtuemart products, create content in Joomla modules and content in Joomla articles.

Then when You feel ready start with a fresh install of Joomla and Virtuemart without any extra content.

regards

Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

pinochico

I have solution on Joomla, but because my post was three times deleted, send me info to PM :)
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products