News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

COM_VM_CUSTOM_FIELD_VARIANT_PRICE not show

Started by gnostica, January 17, 2019, 15:21:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gnostica

Hi!

My problem is if I make a custom field, there is FREE if it costs +0, it's ok, but all other fields write COM_VM_CUSTOM_FIELD_VARIANT_PRICE text instead of the value (for example +30 euro) What is the problem? I use joomla 3.9.2. and VM 3.4.2. The fields work well, just this is the only problem that not show the numbers, just this text... I see the administrator/components/com_virtuemart/models/customfields.php but don't know what should I change here...

Please help me if can, thanks a lot!

Jörgen

This is a language key, have to be defined in your language. Have you updated your language files ?
Try switching to english and see what happens.
Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

gnostica

I don't understand, because I search these words all my site folders and files, and there was just one of these in customfields.php, but not find it in the ini files - I think so first, that this is a similar language problem... Not should virtuemart show here the numbers of the + price?

Jörgen

I can not find this language key in the standard VM package.
You have an extension/plugin etc for virtuemart that uses this language key.

Do You use any custom attribute plugin ?

Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x

gnostica

I just use two cart plugins for a good onepagechechout and for the shipment by payment method. But this is just the similar VM custom field with caracter. So I set the + price and write there the custom text, and that display below the product price. There is 0 with FREE text, and + XY money with this COM_VM etc. text.

Jörgen

What language do You use, have You tried as I said to switch to english ?
Could You show how Your custom field is defined in Custom Fields ?

Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x