News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

What is the reason of $VMLANG NOT SET in the com_virtuemart.log.php?

Started by nkamp, January 07, 2019, 18:49:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nkamp

Hello,

I'm looking in the com_virtuemart.log.php file and there do I see this errors:

</pre>
2019-01-04 22:10:31 ERROR vmError: $vmlang not set
2019-01-04 22:10:31 $VMLANG NOT SET <pre>#0  vmTrace() called at [/..../com_virtuemart/helpers/vmtable.php:202]
#1  VmTable::getInstance() called at [/..../com_virtuemart/helpers/vmmodel.php:432]
#2  VmModel->_createTable() called at [/...../com_virtuemart/helpers/vmmodel.php:394]
#3  VmModel->getTable() called at [/...../com_virtuemart/helpers/vmmodel.php:600]
#4  VmModel->setMainTable() called at [ /....
</pre>

I've been looking at the configuration, but there I have configured the language:

• Shop language: Dutch (nl-NL)
  • Multilingual shop: Dutch (nl-NL)
  • No Fallback: not selected
  • Custom Fallback: (en-EN)

Should I have to configure something were I'm not aware of?
Or I'm realizing myself now when I'm writing this, it is not a multilingual shop, it is only dutch, should I leave this blanc? Could that be the reason
Or I've seen that some things are not tranlated, so you will see the directive. Could that be the reason, so that I have to find out which one it is and make an override for it?
Or what else is left that I'm not aware of?

Regards,

Nico

jjk

Seems to be similar to this: http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=141310.0

I you want to use Dutch only in the Joomla and VirtueMart frontends and backends, I would try the following language settings:

Use english as fallback for untranslated strings: selected
Multilingual shop : leave blank
Custom Fallback: leave blank
No Fallback: not selected

> Save the configuration.

Also, check in your database using phpmyadmin, if your product data are saved in the nl-NL tables an not in en-GB tables.
Non-English Shops: Are your language files up to date?
http://virtuemart.net/community/translations