News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

2 problems

Started by jumpwca, December 31, 2018, 17:03:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jumpwca

Hello, I'm from Brazil, my name is Emerson.

I have 2 problems, difficult to solve, I researched a lot, and I could not solve it yet.

1- Problem:

When I create a menu item, to display a category of products, instead of doing this, it displays the category and the subcategories, and, if I click on the category, it gives page 404 error.

2-a Problem:

VM 3.4, does not have the "custom field" option as the "String" variant, so I created one with the "Property" variant to create a shoe size field.

2-b Problem:

Following on, I created the custom field variant "Plugin", with the "STOCKABLE CUSTOM FIELDS" field, and from there, I added the previously created "Property" field, and everything followed normal.

It turns out that on the home page or store page (which I was able to configure because I can not create menu items for categories on these pages), the product usually appears etc, but when I select the size, the "add to cart "or" buy now "does not appear. Only if I click on the product, there the product opens on another page, there I select the size again, there the button appears.

Could anyone help?

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

jumpwca

Quote from: jenkinhill on December 31, 2018, 17:11:01 PM
See  http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=79799.0     URL?

Unsolicited PMs/emails will be ignored.

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Currently using VM 3.4.3.9989 on Joomla 3.9.1 PHP 7.0.32
Testing VM 3.4.3.9993 on Joomla 3.9.1

Ok

Joomla 3.9.1
VM 3.4.2
PHP 7.2

Anything else?

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023