Product Category accordion display

Started by Dvdb, December 28, 2018, 06:09:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dvdb

Hi All,

Joomla: 3.8.10
Virtuemart: 3.2.12
PHP: 7.1.8

I am using a commercial template, but I think the VM category accordion display is a standard module.
The issue I have is that the accordion by default opens on level 2 for a specific level 1 category (always swimwear expended). See attached URL
https://www.milbelswimwear.com.au/index.php/online-shop

How do i change the initial display of the accordion to be displaying on level 1 only without any level 2 to be visible? (only category "active wear" & "swimwear" displayed.

(hope this makes sense)

As always, your help is much appreciated

Dirk

jenkinhill

That is not the default VM-category module, and as far as I can see is working perfectly.  If it is not to your liking then check the module configuration.

Current Joomla release is 3.9.1 and VM release is 3.4.2
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Studio 42

Have you checked if you have not set category 1(Swimwear) as main Joomla category menu link ?
@jenkinhill, i think that t's the core module, but with some HTML/CSS overrides.

jenkinhill

Patrick there does seem to be some code changes to me as well os override, but the problem is not with the module, like you I suspect the store link is not set to the TLC
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Dvdb

@ Studio 42 Spot on.

Exactly what it was. I have been looking for the cause for some time.

Much appreciated

Dirk