News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Missing Field Required

Started by GuyForte, December 25, 2018, 21:39:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GuyForte

I have been searching for a solution to this buy and have not found one thus far.

When I am trying to update VirtueMart, Shop, Vendor information. I keep getting the error 'Required Field is Missing'. But no field is identified.

Whether I enter new info or not once I click save the error pops up and I am unable to update the section. The main post I saw suggested to update the version of VM, but I am running the latest version.

Please help as I can't update my store's Terms and Conditions etc.
My site: https://reddiamondcompost.com

jenkinhill

To see the missing field turn on VMdebug - VM Configuration/Shop/Advanced Settings
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

GuyForte

Thanks for your response. I tried this, all the other messages are showing up but I'm still getting the same error where the red box shows up but no field is identified.

I've attached 2 images where you can see no message appearing once on the shop screen and new info is not saving.

Jörgen

ALL the tabs are included in the required field test. Check all your tab content.

Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

GuyForte

Thanks for the tip! I found the problem was a check box that needed to be ticked in the other tab.

Jörgen

Nice to hear  :)

Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.