News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

WEBSITE DOWN - vmplugin.php - issue

Started by ch1vph, December 21, 2018, 13:52:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ch1vph

Hi All,

I've just gone to log in to my site today and for some reason, it has gone down...I did get an order yesterday then refunded it, but that's the only change the site has had since it was last working.

Below is the message I get upon logging in:

public_html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/plugins/vmplugin.php on line 137

Any ideas are welcome

VirtueMart 3.2.14
Joomla! 3.8.8
PHP 5.6.3

Studio 42

ch1vph

Sorry this is line 137:

vmLanguage::$languages[$tag]->load($fname, $epath, 'en-GB', true, false);

jenkinhill

But what was the actual error message? Anything in the error log?
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

ch1vph

jenkinhill

In Joomla 3 the error logs are usually in administrator/logs  - there may also be an error.php file in the Joomla root and server error logs are usually below the site root.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

ch1vph

Ok thanks I did check the administrator/logsbut may have been looking at the files through the wrong program as the layout didn't look correct...

No worries now though, as I've just tried a few things, one was to disabling the main admin VirtueMart Component and re-enabling it seems to have brought back the site...for now

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK