News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Products are not being added to the cart.

Started by mgordon, December 20, 2018, 00:16:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mgordon

Hi !
I've got Virtue mart version VirtueMart 3.4.2 and Joomla! 3.9.1
My setup is such that I've got Norwegian nn-NO and Norwegian bm, and English en installed as languages for Joomla, but I am using the site as a single language website and webshop using Norwegian nn-NO
One of my customers contacted me asking why he couldn't add products to his shopping cart. I tested my self, and sure enough, nothing got added to the cart, and when I tried to add an item to the cart, I was sent directly to the shopping cart.
When turning on debug mode I get the error message at the bottom of the post. I am not sure what's wrong, but I know it has to do with something regarding the language settings.

Melding
1 vmdebug 2 Languages, default shoplanguage (VmConfig::$jDefLang): nn_no nn-NO Selected VM language (VmConfig::$vmlang): nn_no nn-NO SEF: nn-no
2 vmdebug vmTime: time to load config: 0.0136740207672119
3 vmdebug Start used Ram 2M
4 vmdebug getVendorId normal shopper
5 vmdebug My Memory Limit in Bytes 53687091
6 vmdebug getCategory 0 1
7 vmdebug vmTime: getSearchCustom after setUserState: 4.05311584472656E-6
8 vmdebug vmTime: getSearchCustom End: 0.000870943069458008
9 vmdebug my filter order Var1:
pc.ordering
10 vmdebug getCategory 100 1
11 vmdebug $limitStart Var1:
12 vmdebug vmTime: sortSearchQuery products: : 0.00854992866516113
13 vmdebug vmTime: Manufacturers by Cache: 0.000809192657470703
14 vmdebug Going to set pw fields unrequired
15 vmdebug Fallback active
16 vmdebug Refallback
17 vmdebug End used Ram 8M
18 vmdebug Peak memory peak 8M
19 vmdebug vmTime: "VirtuemartControllerCategory" Finished task : 1.00240802764893
20 vmdebug shipmentmethod Brevpost 0-49g = TRUE for variable weight = 0 Reason: is lower than the set 49
21 vmdebug shipmentmethod Brevpost 0-49g = TRUE for variable order amount = 0 Reason: no boundary conditions set
22 vmdebug shipmentmethod Brevpost 0-49g = TRUE for variable zip = 5109 Reason: no boundary conditions set
23 vmdebug shipmentmethod Brevpost 0-49g = TRUE for variable virtuemart_country_id = 160, Reason: Countries in rule or none set
24 vmdebug vmTime: Time consumed for shipment/payment plugins: 0.126712083816528

GJC Web Design

debug imho shows nothing interesting

without a live site I doubt anyone can help
GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers https://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation

Studio 42

This is a typical the bug when jquery is loaded 2 times.
Verify if you dont see if jquery is not loaded 2 times in the head(src can be loaded from template,plugin,external ..).
Replace any loading with Joomla PHP core code
JHtml::_('jquery.framework');

mgordon

Quote from: Studio 42 on December 20, 2018, 12:04:22 PM
This is a typical the bug when jquery is loaded 2 times.
Verify if you dont see if jquery is not loaded 2 times in the head(src can be loaded from template,plugin,external ..).
Replace any loading with Joomla PHP core code
JHtml::_('jquery.framework');

I can leave the debugging on, and you can see the live site. I actually got the problem with two web shops. I run several, and they all have the same setup, but only two of them have this problem.
Sites with the problem are www.countryfisher.no and www.countryfisher.se

Studio 42

In http://www.countryfisher.no/index.php/nettbutik/vinterfiske/balansepirker
Uncaught TypeError: b.fancybox.init is not a function
Because you load fancbox again in the module http://www.countryfisher.no/modules/mod_instaholiclite/js/jquery.fancybox.js and conflict with Virtuemart fancy box.
unpublish the module and all should work again.
The problem is same for the other shop.

mgordon

Thanks. Got it fixed now.