Bug Revenue Report using GMT

Started by suvel, December 17, 2018, 18:29:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

suvel

php version: 7.2.5
Joomla version: 3.9.1
VirtueMart version: 3.4.2.9966
Joomla set to TimeZone "Amsterdam"

It seems that the Revenue Report (and the nice graphic at the main controlpanel  ;)) is using the stored GMT date/time.
I'm aware VM is using GMT time when saving records (orders) but voor displaying, generating invoices etc this GMT time is converted to the local timezone set at Joomla Server configuration.

In my case (1 hour after GMT - Netherlands) :
- when a shopper confirms an order for example at December 17, 2018  00:05  the time stored at the order record will show 2018-12-16 23:05:22
- at my order detail page, order overview page and also on invoices the correct date December 17, 2018 is displayed.
- at the Revenue Report page the view will add this order to date December 16, 2018 and is not corrected according TimeZone setting website.

Is there an easy way to correct this for now and perhaps in the future whitin a new build? The current Revenue Report puzzled the webshop owner  :(

Thx,
Ronald

Studio 42

Have you try to modify the user timezone ?
In this case you can fake the displayed result i think.

suvel

For testing 2 administrator users:
1 with timezone "Amsterdam" GMT +1
1 with timezone "London" GMT

No change at date/time backend. Both the same  :-\

Nice try but is seems not to work and does not solve this issue

afterglow80

I have this same issue. Revenue Report is displaying only in UTC, no matter what timezone server is set to or user is set to, the report will only show UTC. We need some help with showing the report in the timezone we're in. How do we fix this?