News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Reply to customer not working

Started by pellegrinoL, December 13, 2018, 14:27:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pellegrinoL

Hi,

since few days when I receive the order mail or the question on a product, when i click on reply, there is may email, not the customer client.
I am using, VM 3.4.2 and Joomla! 3.8.13

In attached there is configuration.

Best

jenkinhill

Works OK for me in VirtueMart 3.4.3 (but has worked in all previous versions). The reply-to address is set to that of the shopper/enquirer. Are you using default VM templates? If not then test using Protostar.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

pellegrinoL

Hi,

thanks for your kindly answer.
I am using a custom template, but it worked until a few days ago... I have tried to place an order with protostar template, but I had tha same problem. It looks very strange.

pellegrinoL

Hi,

I am trying several options, but I am becoming crazy.

If i Select "use vendor email"I get the email as I would, but answering the email is mine see attached.
If is eliminate my email address i receive the email from Root User <root@localhost.ad.aruba.it> and the answer  email is the customer email, see attched...
so what's wrong?'