News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

*** 1054 *** Unknown column 'agreed' in 'field list'

Started by marvays, December 05, 2018, 12:46:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marvays

My Virtuemart is ecstatic. One error after another. This time, there is an error in completing the order for the cart when the buyer is logged in to your account.

I noticed that the field list is agreed but not included in the basket. I created a new field, set the same. And this has already appeared in the basket. I first deleted the deal.

Now I have the second agreed, the buyer will mark it, but an error will occur while the order is finished.

When I shop as a guest, the order is finished but the order confirmation appears on a blank white page. Overwrite the entire site template.

Help.

VirtueMart 3.4.2
Joomla! 3.9.1
PHP 7.2.12
mysql 5.5.5-10.2.19-MariaDB-log

marvays

ERROR 1054 - Unknown column 'agreed' in 'field list' in /data/www/23045/lukysipy_cz/test/libraries/joomla/database/driver/mysqli.php:665

Jörgen

Seems that a migration has gone wrong. Try to create a new agreed user field, is used at checkout.

Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

marvays

I just decided. I will post the whole eshop again. From zero. Clean. I only import products, categories, orders and customers.

I have questions:

1. In the coming days, will the new version of VM be? (if so, with production waiting for the new version)
2. Should i use jMigrator or copy tables from database via phpMyAdmin?

GJC Web Design

QuoteShould i use jMigrator or copy tables from database via phpMyAdmin?

I just copy the site - update it by installing the vm latest and don't worry about whether it works or not but then u have a VM3 ready set of  products, categories, orders and customers.

Or if the versions are not too old ( you don't say) ...  just dump the products, categories, orders and customers tables in the new VM3 and run the table updater with fingers crossed
GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers https://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation

marvays

Quote from: GJC Web Design on December 05, 2018, 20:07:00 PM
QuoteShould i use jMigrator or copy tables from database via phpMyAdmin?

I just copy the site - update it by installing the vm latest and don't worry about whether it works or not but then u have a VM3 ready set of  products, categories, orders and customers.

Or if the versions are not too old ( you don't say) ...  just dump the products, categories, orders and customers tables in the new VM3 and run the table updater with fingers crossed

Today my website run on latest joomla and latest virtuemart. But all have many of errors. I developed this site two months. Make much changes. So . . . template I have build in page builder and i can export and import template. Pages too. When I can import product, categories, orders and users into new blank latest virtuemart website, 80% have done. last 20% are custm filter from breackdesign, Akeeba, sh404sef, jch optimize, jsn mobilize and jotCache. And I will feel good about doing everything right.