News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Omit shipment cost

Started by Siguana, December 04, 2018, 11:49:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siguana

In my VM3 and J3 I have noticed that the cart module is always calculating the total with the default shipment cost.  How could I omit that value?

Jörgen

Depends on your settings in the cart module and shipping plugin.

Hard to say anything more than that.

Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

Siguana

This is my module configuration.  It has just two options for configurate (show products price = true and show products list = true):

And this is the only one shipment plugin I found, without customizable options:

Jörgen

You must configure "shipment method" and go through Your settings there.

Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

Siguana

May you send me a screen about it?  I have no idea about the place where I should manipulate.  Excuse me if I am very stupid  >.<

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Siguana

Thanks for your answer.

Yes, I am there.  But, what must I change there?  I have a lot of ways of shipping methods according to the country and weight.  Should I change something in all of them?

Siguana

Finally, I was able to solve it!  :D

After a big research, I found this post:  http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=123307.0

Kreativa's solution was fine for me, but maybe JestaBlunt's solution could be fine also  :)