News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

How to display only latest subcategory in url?

Started by marvays, November 24, 2018, 12:43:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marvays

Hi all.
I have question. I need change my urls. I have category/subcategory or category/subcategory/subcategory . . . . . and I need chage it for latest subcategory only.
How?
This know Mijosef, but this is daed!
Have sh404sef, but this SEO component knows almost nothing more.

The only way will be to modify the virtuemart.

Studio 42

If you have not to many category, you can simply add item menu links for each category using same level.

marvays

I do not have many categories. but I want the menu to be divided thematically (bows, crossbows, arrows)
from bows menu have links to recurve, traditional, compoud etc.
but ur does not want to have bows / recurve-bows. . . but straight / recurve-bows

just url to supgategoria i just want to have the posi

in sh404sef is something similar to "Categories in title", but I need "Categories in url" :)

Studio 42

About breadcrumb, it's hard to change.
But you can use alias to another category in another menu. So you can have menu and submenu and Virtuemart category and sub category if needed but use alias to another menu where all category are in the sma level.
But using this method, you loose parent categories in the breadcrumb.

marvays

Menu have right for breadcrumb. Urls must change via sh404sef manually. But now i try instal free varsion SEO from iJoomla (for test, what it do :)