News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Base price without tax in discounted prices?

Started by tsimpouri, November 08, 2018, 12:23:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tsimpouri

Hello i want to ask something i have a wholesale site.
The prices in product catalog is without tax and the customer can see the tax in the cart.
The tax method is tax per product.
When i have a discount with override price to be taxed in some products, the price with the line through is the Base price with tax.
Is there anyway to get there the Base price without tax?

joomla 3.9.0
Virtuemart 3.4.2

Thanks

jenkinhill

SElect the proces you wish to display in VM Configuration/Prices  and ensure that you template will display those prices - if using a commercial template or overrides you may need to edit the sublayout at templates/[your Joomla template]/html/com_virtuemart/sublayouts/prices.php
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

tsimpouri

Hello the template is showing all the prices. But the with the line through is the Base price with tax.
The same is happening with  beez3 template.
The problem is that i dont get  Base price without tax in overrided price

The code on price.php for discounted price is the following

<?php if(!empty($discount) && $priceType != 'basePriceWithTax' && $priceType != 'salesPriceWithDiscount') : ?>
            <?php if(VmConfig::get('basePriceWithTax', 0) && !empty($product->prices['basePriceWithTax']) && round($product->prices['basePriceWithTax'], $currency->_priceConfig['salesPrice'][1]) != $product->prices['salesPrice']) : ?>
               <div class="product-price-before-discount">
                  <?php echo $currency->createPriceDiv ('basePriceWithTax', '', $product->prices) ?>
               </div>
            <?php elseif(VmConfig::get('salesPriceWithDiscount', 0) && !empty($product->prices['salesPriceWithDiscount']) && round($product->prices['salesPriceWithDiscount'], $currency->_priceConfig['salesPrice'][1]) != $product->prices['salesPrice']) : ?>
                  <?php echo $currency->createPriceDiv ('salesPriceWithDiscount', '', $product->prices) ?>
               </div>
            <?php endif; ?>
         <?php elseif(!empty($discount) && $priceType == 'basePriceWithTax' && VmConfig::get('salesPriceWithDiscount', 0) && !empty($product->prices['salesPriceWithDiscount']) && round($product->prices['salesPriceWithDiscount'], $currency->_priceConfig['salesPrice'][1]) != $product->prices['salesPrice']) : ?>
               <?php echo $currency->createPriceDiv ('salesPriceWithDiscount', '', $product->prices) ?>
            </div>
         <?php endif; ?>

Thanks

tsimpouri

I think that is must be a solution for this can anyone help me?

Thanks

GJC Web Design

GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers https://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation