News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Is There a Way to FORCE User to Always Enter Ship Address Info?

Started by myopicseer, October 31, 2018, 18:34:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

myopicseer

My site's VM shoppers have accounts that match account credentials from another user system (external users database).  These users may have MORE THAN ONE location to ship their orders to.  The other user database owner only wants ONE SET OF CREDENTIALS per USER, despite the fact that a user might have different locations to receive their orders.

So it was suggested that a satisfactory solution would be to present the user empty Ship To fields in their checkout process, for each and every order they purchase.

I am looking for the most non-invasive (to the core of VM code), most sustainable (over VM updates) ways to present the shipping address fields as always empty. 

May there is a conditional somewhere that I can toggle from "if false" to "if true"...?  Or maybe a develop a template for the checkout process that does skips the if isset on values from the userinfos fields?