News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Sorting products backside

Started by queylotrie, October 31, 2018, 09:58:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

queylotrie

Top 3 ping pong DVD trainers

It can be said precisely what makes a "best" teaching video, but from my point of view, it is simply: the video has to be able to get it pointed on and teach its viewers in one Simple fashion that can be easily understood. If a video is too technical and constructive, often I find that it is just a "Master" looking to impress those with "their skills". The best instructors are not necessarily the best players; They do not need to be the best teacher, can impart knowledge and make sure it sticks. To that end, here is a brief list of my favorite three ping pong DVDs that I would recommend for any aspiring ping pong player. Get ping pong table top on Amazon here.

Killerspin succeeds in ping pong Series-this set of DVDs comes as a package deal and is a Keeper for anyone's video library. The chapters are separated on beginners, Intermediate, and advanced levels of play so you can find references for any skill level you already have. The videos get straight to the point with very little construction needed. That approach usually takes three steps: prove a move, show why it works and how to use it, and end up with a drill that helps you develop it. The video series is very comprehensive and even includes sections on how to identify right equipment, take care and repair your gear, and drill general bodies for any level to improve reflexes, time, and footwork.

Ping pong overall DVDs-series DVD takes an entirely different approach to teaching and is a choice for beginner poor, but an excellent buy for Intermediate to advanced players looking to improve Their good game. The main reason why it is a poor choice for beginners is that the home DVD series does not focus on how to play effectively. Instead, every video in their series gets itself for a single technique of ping pong, then goes into expounding about that technique. It is incredibly detailed, including many exercises for a given move, how to develop steps, ways and times to use it, and how to apply it individually or in combination. With other techniques. If you've played ping pong and wanted to develop weakness or turn your strongest technique into a "Killer" move, this DVD series can provide the solution you're looking for. We work and share our's project on G+ here:

Carl Hardin ping pong shortcut training - this is something that any ping pong player can benefit from. That focus is not teaching you how to play effectively, but on how to train effectively. Instead of focusing on demonstrating techniques, videos show a lot of simple but effective training methods that improve your game. The technique is covered briefly in a fashionable "application", showing you how improvements you get from training methods have proven to help your various games move. This video works for players of any level, assisting experienced players to by grinding their game and giving beginners a solid foundation from which they can build their gun arsenal.

The reason my three forms of "favorites" list are because of their different approaches to teaching great ping pong nets together. The first set is complete in and of itself and works for any skill level, showing all the moves needed for any level. The second focuses on polishing and mastering moving individuals. Third, on the other hand, focus on the training techniques that, carried out with the knowledge of moving performance from two different videos, can motivate any player with tremendous performance. Read for detail about ping pong table: Buy Ping Pong Table When it comes great, practice makes perfect.

Joseph Shanley is a freelance author and has written over 200 articles on various subjects. For more information about table tennis, also known as ping pong, pay its recommended sites.