News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Custom Filters PRO & category view

Started by marvays, October 25, 2018, 09:53:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

marvays

Hi.
I bought MaterilMart VM teplate from flexiblewebdesign.com and I have Custom Filter PRO from breakdesigns.net.

If I use filtering, have template problem.

In the CF link setting I have set the view using flexv2.php. . . but it does not work. It looks wrong to me. CF not load my template. Template use /templates/mytemplate/html/com_virtuemart/category/

Any idea?

GJC Web Design

You have to ask Break Designs or Flexible
GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers https://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation

marvays

Quote from: GJC Web Design on October 25, 2018, 10:05:43 AM
You have to ask Break Designs or Flexible

I already did that. Flexible silent. Breakdesign does not want to answer me because I no longer have an active membership. I do not want to pay for new membership to learn that it can not fix it :(

marvays

I found problem around template framework. I chage framework for another and havent problem :)

marvays

Maybe, problem is here?

This error i have only on vm "frontpage" site.

1064 *** You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ') WHERE `a`.`virtuemart_media_id` = `b`.`virtuemart_media_id`' at line 3