News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

See the images of the products in backend

Started by Siguana, September 29, 2018, 06:28:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siguana

I am looking for a plugin for VM3 that lets me see the main image of the products inside "products" section.  So, in the table where all products are listed, I would need to see also the main image of the products.  Is there any plugin that can help me with this?

jenkinhill

I guess you mean the products list in the backend. Images for products are shown in the Media File column as long as the Max items listed displaying media setting in VM Configuration/Templates/Set the pagination sequence for the List Box is not exceded.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Studio 42

My component, Vm Be pro, have the ability to show the thumbs and on clicking the thumb, you can show the full image in the list.
See https://shop.st42.fr/en/products/vm-be-pro-batch-product-edit.htm

Not that by default image is not displayed, because VM Be pro can handel /show 1000 products at same time, but it use a image lazy loader, so you can show images in a big product list anyway(but slower).

It can display the list image too with information as products using listed images with possibility to modify the description in the image list ....