News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Shipment for Virtual Products: Domain registration

Started by gawrcool, August 31, 2018, 08:44:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gawrcool

Hello,

I've just bought "Shipment for Virtual Products" but I forget to put a domain in the order.
Now I have the plugin activated in Joomla and I've already entered the key found in the order in my "Registration number".
I can't find where to add my domain on my order information in the extensions.virtuemart.net website,

Please, can someone help me for this,

Regards,

deemax

I am having the same issue and for weeks now being trying to contact the vendors but all failed. Please I need to update the domain on this and make my download link work becuase thats the reason why I bought the module in the first place. I will need a response as soon as possible.Thank you.

Jörgen

I suggest You use this view on the Virtuemart extension site and start a ticket  8)

https://extensions.virtuemart.net/ticket

Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

deemax

I created a ticket since on the 3rd of August. Not gotten any response since then. I even sent a mail still no response. I created my own post no response still. I have a deadline and the only thing keeping me now is this download link issue.

pinochico

Yep, I know self... It is very frustrated :(

But VM is opensource without deadline, without responsibility to customers, you know?
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

Jörgen

I just looked att the extensions website and saw that the VM team is on vacation until Aug 14. I guess that you do not use the right to take vacation yourself
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

deemax

14th is tomorrow. Will I get a reply by tomorrow then. Hopefully I get a response.