News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Checkout Table Not Responsive

Started by Jack Stiles, August 27, 2018, 08:37:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack Stiles

Hey guys,

so I have another thing here - I probably know the answer to that but I would like to confirm it here...

So I am using JA Builder and essentialy - its a page builder - meaning it creates an empty page and you can build blocks in it. Now I have a problem with checkout page - because I am using this JA Builder as my Joomla default template, the checkout page doesn't have a responsive table. So my question is - is there a module that would simply remove the table when responsive or some other way to deal with it? (and before you say I have to use another template - there is no way cause I am using pagebuilder to build product detail pages as well and each of my products has a different product detail page design...)

If there is no way to do this I will just do it myself - I am just trying to find out if there is some other way..  ;)

Studio 42

Page builder is nice when you want do your own pages.
Virtuemart generate all for you, then use Joomla overrides in your template and change the HTML directly is the right solution.
When you edit a template, you can directly generate a copy of original file to the right subfolder(in Joomla 3.8+)

Jack Stiles

I know that but thanks  ;) I was just wondering if there is another solution. Thank you though! Have a great day