Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Continue in shopping instead of order_done

Started by psm, August 11, 2018, 12:01:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

psm

Dear all,
I made some modifications on my e-shop.

After I found that when I confirm my order it does not show order done page but continue in shopping.

There is also problem that I cannot remove orders from virtuemart order page in admin. It shows me error "An invoice has been issue, you are not allowed to delete this order 082018028". And there is invoice attached already when status is confirmed by shopper.

Could you help me to solve this issue?

Thanks

Jörgen

QuoteAfter I found that when I confirm my order it does not show order done page but continue in shopping.
Hmm, only You should know what You have changed. Compare to previous versions or unzip a cop on your computer and check for differences. Start with the newest changes.

QuoteThere is also problem that I cannot remove orders from virtuemart order page in admin. It shows me error "An invoice has been issue, you are not allowed to delete this order 082018028". And there is invoice attached already when status is confirmed by shopper.
Turn of invoice creation in configuration for this order status. OR leave it off completely and press button in back end to issue invoice.

regards

Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

psm

I already vhecked everything. Do you know what can be wrong?

Jörgen

QuoteTurn of invoice creation in configuration for this order status. OR leave it off completely and press button in back end to issue invoice 

QuoteI already vhecked everything
What did you check ? What did you change ? We can not help with this little info. Did you even bother to read my reply ? Restore everything and see if it works again. Then make the changes carefully one at a time until it breaks.

Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x

psm

Hello, of course I read you reply and follow it.
I have backup from few days before update from joomla 3.6.5/virtuemart 3.2.0 to joomla 3.8.11/virtuemart 3.2.14.

I checked all files which I could change (plugin, com_virtuemart/views/invoice/ ,com_virtuemart/views/invoice/) and which I changed (according to file size and date of modification of file):
1. with backup
2. with new virtuemart files (downloaded from web)
Only one file was different and I know about it - order_done.php, which I changed. I replaced it with original from downloaded virtuemart - it did not help.

After I completly replace onepage_generic plugin for checkout with old one. It did not help.

So I checked settings of virtuemart for invoice:
1. Default Order Status to create an invoice is set up "Confirmed".
2. Orderstatus to use for attachment is set up "Confirmed".

It is not possible to turn off (1.). After change it was the same. So I changed it to status "Completed" and it was the same - imediatelly when order was done system create invoice. Normal process is creating invoice after I set up order as "Confirmed".

So after this all, I did not find problem.

psm

Finally I fix problem with invoices. I found that I used order_done.php in template overrides and so:
1. I changed order_done.php in overrides for orderdone.php from downloaded virtuemart installer
2. Than I paste order_done.php and orderdone.php from downloaded virtuemart installer to my virtuemart

After it srats to work. Creating of invoices was fixed. Now I can delete all new orders.

But I have still problem with order done page. It is still not showed.

Could you please advice me how this condition works?

if (vRequest::getBool('display_title',true)) {
   echo '<h3>'.vmText::_('COM_VIRTUEMART_CART_ORDERDONE_THANK_YOU').'</h3>';

GJC Web Design

QuoteBut I have still problem with order done page. It is still not showed.

you mean it is blank or what?  what is the url u land on when an order is completed?

the
if (vRequest::getBool('display_title',true)) {

just shows the title if display_title is true

if u want it to display always just use

don't forget to delete the closing brace which isn't in your pasted code

GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers https://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation

psm

Now I am again on start.

I already have everything in same status like I want. But I got error: vmError: Cant create pdf, createInvoiceNumber failed and I follow this steps:https://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=103490.0 so I reinstall virtuemart.

After this I have the same problem that I cannot se order done page after order confirmation. I cann see just continue is shopping.

Fortunatelly orders can be deleted.

I repeat all steps which I did before, but now it is not working. :(

Jörgen

You may have a plugin for creating invoice numbers? try to turn this off or maybe on or check configuration for the plugin.

Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x