News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Product buttons color and button sorting in backend

Started by Krx, July 27, 2018, 10:06:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krx

Hello

Is it possible that VM follows Joomla's article button layout and make it so that VM product editing buttons are sorted same way?
Green Save button > 1st
Grey Save and close > 2nd
> etc

It's always better to use CMS UI layout.

Also, current Green "Child Product" button is placed first and I cannot count how many times I created child product by accident,
especially when tired or distracted. And I'm 100% sure that I'm not the only one :)

Or just change Child Product button into yellow so that it's easier to not accidentally click on it.

Thanks,
regards

Studio 42

In Virtuemart all view have standard buttons in the same order in most views and additional button are on the left ?
I never had clicked another button by mistake?
About the color, the green color is set by Joomla UI. You have only grey, greeen or red

Krx

Hi

Well I did it many times and webshop users even more than me.
Mainly because Green save button in Joomla articles are first in the row,
and Green Child Product button is also first in the row,
that's why is very easy to click it by accident.
Placing Children Product button at the end or in different color would be the solution for this.

And its easy to implement because bootstrap offers more than three colors

Edit: I just did quick glance through code and saw that there indeed aren't options to custom color component buttons.
Maybe Joomla 4 will offer that in new UI :)

Regards

balai

+1 for that.
There is not seem to exist any prioritization to the order of the buttons.
For example the "New", "Edit" and "Delete" which are likely the most used are lost into the list somewhere in the middle end.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1axJCcHetMU8CpZVxRvFb2FS_bC2PVOGi/view?usp=drivesdk

Sure can be done better