Previous topic - Next topic

mshawali

Quote from: Studio 42 on July 18, 2018, 13:46:13 PM
@mshawali,
have you tested
Quote from: jjk on July 17, 2018, 11:56:49 AM
Quote from: mshawali on July 17, 2018, 11:02:29 AM
...any suggestions to do next?
Enable 'Debug Language' in the Joomla Configuration, clear all cache and then check for errors in the debug information at the bottom of the registration confirmation view.
You should see the errors in all virtuemart pages, not only registration done.

Dear JJK

I activate Debug Language in the Joomla Configuration, cache is disabled, and the results is below (all pages have the same result).

**وحدة تحكم تشخيص الأخطاء لجوملا**
**تحليل الأخطاء في ملفات اللغة** errors in language files

JROOT/modules/mod_sj_instagram_gallery/language/ar-AA/ar-AA.mod_sj_instagram_gallery.ini : error(s) in line(s) 157, 158, 159
JROOT/modules/mod_sj_vm_listing_tabs/language/ar-AA/ar-AA.mod_sj_vm_listing_tabs.ini : error(s) in line(s) 157, 158, 159
**ملفات اللغة محملة** loaded language files
**تحميل** loaded : JROOT/language/ar-AA/ar-AA.ini
**تحميل** : JROOT/language/ar-AA/ar-AA.lib_joomla.ini
**تحميل** : JROOT/administrator/language/ar-AA/ar-AA.plg_system_updatenotification.ini
**تحميل** : JROOT/administrator/language/ar-AA/ar-AA.plg_system_fields.ini
**تحميل** : JROOT/administrator/language/ar-AA/ar-AA.plg_system_logout.ini
**تحميل** : JROOT/language/ar-AA/ar-AA.com_virtuemart.ini
**تحميل** : JROOT/language/ar-AA/ar-AA.com_acysms.ini
**تحميل** : JROOT/language/ar-AA/ar-AA.com_virtuemart.sef.ini
**تحميل** : JROOT/language/ar-AA/ar-AA.mod_menu.ini
**تحميل** : JROOT/language/ar-AA/ar-AA.mod_custom.ini
**تحميل** : JROOT/language/ar-AA/ar-AA.com_acymailing.ini
**تحميل** : JROOT/modules/mod_sj_instagram_gallery/language/ar-AA/ar-AA.mod_sj_instagram_gallery.ini
**تحميل** : JROOT/modules/mod_sj_vm_listing_tabs/language/ar-AA/ar-AA.mod_sj_vm_listing_tabs.ini
**تحميل** : JROOT/language/ar-AA/ar-AA.com_virtuemart_shoppers.ini
**تحميل** : JROOT/administrator/language/ar-AA/ar-AA.com_virtuemart_countries.ini
**تحميل** : JROOT/language/ar-AA/ar-AA.mod_banners.ini
**تحميل** : JROOT/plugins/vmshipment/weight_countries/language/ar-AA/ar-AA.plg_vmshipment_weight_countries.ini
**تحميل** : JROOT/plugins/vmpayment/standard/language/ar-AA/ar-AA.plg_vmpayment_standard.ini
**تحميل** : JROOT/modules/mod_sj_vm_search_pro/language/ar-AA/ar-AA.mod_sj_vm_search_pro.ini
**تحميل** : JROOT/language/ar-AA/ar-AA.mod_login.ini
**تحميل** : JROOT/language/ar-AA/ar-AA.mod_languages.ini
**تحميل** : JROOT/language/ar-AA/ar-AA.mod_virtuemart_currencies.ini
**تحميل** : JROOT/administrator/language/ar-AA/ar-AA.plg_system_debug.ini

**لم يتم تحميل** not loaded: JROOT/plugins/system/ytshortcodes/language/ar-AA/ar-AA.plg_system_ytshortcodes.ini
**لم يتم تحميل** : JROOT/administrator/language/ar-AA/ar-AA.plg_system_helix3.ini
**لم يتم تحميل** : JROOT/plugins/system/helix3/language/ar-AA/ar-AA.plg_system_helix3.ini
**لم يتم تحميل** : JROOT/administrator/language/ar-AA/ar-AA.plg_system_plg_sj_vm_quickview.ini
**لم يتم تحميل** : JROOT/plugins/system/plg_sj_vm_quickview/language/ar-AA/ar-AA.plg_system_plg_sj_vm_quickview.ini
**لم يتم تحميل** : JROOT/language/ar-AA/ar-AA.mod_sj_vm_search_pro.ini
**لم يتم تحميل** : JROOT/language/ar-AA/ar-AA.mod_sj_vm_categories.ini
**لم يتم تحميل** : JROOT/modules/mod_sj_vm_categories/language/ar-AA/ar-AA.mod_sj_vm_categories.ini
**لم يتم تحميل** : JROOT/language/ar-AA/ar-AA.mod_sj_minicart_pro.ini
**لم يتم تحميل** : JROOT/modules/mod_sj_minicart_pro/language/ar-AA/ar-AA.mod_sj_minicart_pro.ini
**لم يتم تحميل** : JROOT/language/ar-AA/ar-AA.com_acymailing_custom.ini
**لم يتم تحميل** : JROOT/language/ar-AA/ar-AA.mod_sj_instagram_gallery.ini
**لم يتم تحميل** : JROOT/language/ar-AA/ar-AA.com_acysms_custom.ini
**لم يتم تحميل** : JROOT/language/ar-AA/ar-AA.tpl_sj_market.ini
**لم يتم تحميل** : JROOT/templates/sj_market/language/ar-AA/ar-AA.tpl_sj_market.ini
**لم يتم تحميل** : JROOT/language/ar-AA/ar-AA.com_sppagebuilder.ini
**لم يتم تحميل** : JROOT/components/com_sppagebuilder/language/ar-AA/ar-AA.com_sppagebuilder.ini
**لم يتم تحميل** : JROOT/administrator/language/ar-AA/ar-AA.com_sppagebuilder.ini
**لم يتم تحميل** : JROOT/language/ar-AA/ar-AA.mod_acymailing.ini
**لم يتم تحميل** : JROOT/modules/mod_acymailing/language/ar-AA/ar-AA.mod_acymailing.ini
**لم يتم تحميل** : JROOT/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/language/ar-AA/ar-AA.com_virtuemart.ini
**لم يتم تحميل** : JROOT/language/ar-AA/ar-AA.mod_sj_vm_listing_tabs.ini

**المصفوفات الغير مترجمة**

# JROOT/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/helpers/vmtext.php

000="$0.00"
_="المنتج**"
COM_VIRTUEMART_VIRTUEMART_CALC_ID="VIRTUEMART VIRTUEMART CALC ID??"
COM_VIRTUEMART_VIRTUEMART_CATEGORY_ID="VIRTUEMART VIRTUEMART CATEGORY ID??"
COM_VIRTUEMART_VIRTUEMART_RATING_ID="VIRTUEMART VIRTUEMART RATING ID??"
COM_VIRTUEMART_VIRTUEMART_USERFIELD_ID="VIRTUEMART VIRTUEMART USERFIELD ID??"
COM_VIRTUEMART_VIRTUEMART_USER_ID="VIRTUEMART VIRTUEMART USER ID??"
COM_VIRTUEMART_VIRTUEMART_VENDOR_ID="VIRTUEMART VIRTUEMART VENDOR ID??"
COM_VIRTUEMART_CART_PRODUCT_ADDED="VIRTUEMART CART PRODUCT ADDED"
COM_VIRTUEMART_MINICART_ERROR_JS="VIRTUEMART MINICART ERROR JS"

jjk

JROOT/modules/mod_sj_instagram_gallery/language/ar-AA/ar-AA.mod_sj_instagram_gallery.ini : error(s) in line(s) 157, 158, 159
JROOT/modules/mod_sj_vm_listing_tabs/language/ar-AA/ar-AA.mod_sj_vm_listing_tabs.ini : error(s) in line(s) 157, 158, 159

You should correct those errors, because they might prevent following ini files from being loaded correctly.
Non-English Shops: Are your language files up to date?
http://virtuemart.net/community/translations

mshawali

Quote from: jjk on July 19, 2018, 12:08:30 PM

You should correct those errors, because they might prevent following ini files from being loaded correctly.

These errors appears in English also, i don't know why it appears (below how it's written in English), is it written wrong in English? both mod_sj_instagram_gallery and mod_sj_vm_listing_tabs have the same lines as written below

TIMES = 'times'--- does it mean to change ' to " in 3 fields here
TIME = 'time'
READ = 'Read'

jjk

mshawali

Quote from: jjk on July 19, 2018, 14:03:27 PM
Quote from: mshawali on July 19, 2018, 12:48:43 PM
...does it mean to change ' to " in 3 fields here

Yes

i changed all of them in Arabic and English, it seems there is no way to solve this i will do put Arabic and English together in en-GB.com_virtuemart and that's it as i did before.

But i also face other translations problems shall i mention them here like translate currency and countries when i add currency and country i cant translation them to Arabic only English appears? or open other topic? what its better

Studio 42

Have you try to use Joomla override ?
Note : you have to translate admin and front in some case.

mshawali

Quote from: Studio 42 on July 19, 2018, 14:17:50 PM
Have you try to use Joomla override ?
Note : you have to translate admin and front in some case.

when i go to override Arabic i find the translation is there and its correct in both front end and admin, i can't override in ennglish it will change it in english so the only solution is to write it in arabic and english as attached and that's it.

What about other problems? shall i continue here? or open other question

jjk

Perhaps it would be a good idea to search for the untranslated keys/strings in your sj-xxx files. You seem to use one of these problem-ladden templates which install a lot of unnecessary stuff and override a lot of the original files. Since template overrides are loaded last, this might explain why the orginal translation doesn't show.

mshawali

Quote from: jjk on July 19, 2018, 15:39:18 PM
Perhaps it would be a good idea to search for the untranslated keys/strings in your sj-xxx files. You seem to use one of these problem-ladden templates which install a lot of unnecessary stuff and override a lot of the original files. Since template overrides are loaded last, this might explain why the orginal translation doesn't show.

Dear JJk

I finish today translating all SJ-xxx files to arabic but unfortunately same problem still and not solved yet, any way as i said i am satisfied with the results i get when i insert Arabic in English bot at the same note.

Can you please now since when i want to write currencies and countries in Arabic for example i can't do that since the Arabic lang don't appear when i open a currency or country, can you pls help in this issue