News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Error after update to 3.2.14

Started by jabba, July 12, 2018, 09:54:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jabba

Hello, i'm developing a plugin that adds multiple products to the cart from. From the last version of Virtuemart everything is ok. From the version 3.2.14 if I try to add multiple products i get the error "Please enter a valid quantity for this item". Did something changed in the way we can add products to cart? Where can i find some documentation about it?
Thank you!
Gianluca Gabella - CEO & Web Developer @ Pixed - www.pixed.it

Jörgen

I don´t remember any mention about this. My best advise right now is to make a file comparison between the earlier version and VM 3.2.14.

regards

Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

jabba

Thank you for your answer. Is there a list of the modified files? Or do you know in which file the adding to cart is handled? Thank you

GJC Web Design

fe com_virtuemart/helpers/cart.php + the JS  com_virtuemart\assets\js\vmprices.js
GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers https://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

jabba