[SOLVED] 1146 Table '#__virtuemart_payment_plg_standard' doesn't exist

Started by Jay, July 02, 2018, 18:30:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay

Hello.

After clicking "Confirm Purchase" in the front end AND when trying to delete an order in the backend,  I am getting this error:

1146 Table 'spencer1_joom675.#__virtuemart_payment_plg_standard' doesn't exist

I have thoroughly searched the forums here and have read everything even remotely related to the is issue and found no help. One topic suggested re-saving the virtuemart_payment_plg_standard plugin which I did, no luck. I have checked the database and the Joomla/VM installation and the plugin is installed (see attached).

I have updated today to the latest Virtuemart versions:

com_virtuemart.3.2.15.9877
com_virtuemart.3.2.15.9877_ext_aio
com_tcpdf_1.0.5

This Virtuemart and Joomla instance was migrated from VM 1.19 and Joomla 1.5 using the purchased JMigrator. I didn't see anything unusual after the migration, everything seemed to be fine.

I'm about to lose this client as this migration/update has given me many headaches and taken longer than expected. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

jenkinhill

I assume the table does not exist when you chack with phpMyAdmin?

In VM Tools/Tools & Migration/DB Tools hit "Install or if necessary update tables"   (first select "Enable database Update tools" in VM Configuration/Shop/Advanced Settings
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Jay

Hey thank you for the reply.

Nope, the table is there when checking with phpmyadmin. I've also used the Tool for "Install or if necessary update tables" and made sure it was enabled in settings. That's why I'm so stumped. Once or twice when I've attempted to Confirm Purchase it hasn't given the error, it's just reloaded the page. But after that it again throws the error. Another possibly interesting thing is that the purchases are going through and appear in the Orders section.

Jörgen

What PHP version ? Vm is not yet compatible with PHP 7.2.
Is the order You are trying to delete from VM 1.19 ? Is the payment option used with 1.19 still active ? VM looks for the database index for that payment option, recreating a new option with the same name does not fix this, VM wants the exact index. Maybe that is the issue. Do you see a payment option in the order view when You look at the order ?

regards

Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

Jay

BINGO!! That's it! The payment methods were from the old VM installation and that even makes sense :-)

Thank you Jörgen and jenkinhill. I am very grateful for your time and effort.