Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

"SOLVED" notice category not found when VM is set as home default

Started by bratamic, July 02, 2018, 09:29:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bratamic

Joomla 3.8.10
Virtuemart 3.2.14

I have noticed a strange outcome after making VM category layout the home page default. If the page has not fully loaded although everything looks loaded except the page load circle is still spinning. I get "NOTICE CATEGORY NOT FOUND". This problem only exists if the VM CATEGORY LAYOUT is set to the home page default. Its not really a major issue other than making the site look dodgy but the big problem I have is if this happens on the checkout page, It will not take the customer to the payment portal. I need advice how I can stop this even if there is a way to force the page to fully load first before a new click is possible.  https://boxesonline.co.za/

jenkinhill

Versions?

Pages loaded quickly and completely for me. No still loading icon or error message seen. Clear bworser cache?
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

bratamic

SOLVED

Hope this helps somebody because after hours of searching I found nothing. I eventually got lucky by disabling the 404 error handling in VM/CONFIGURATION/SHOP