News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Notice: Undefined variable

Started by giriga, June 29, 2018, 09:37:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

giriga

Hi, after updating to Joomla 3.8.10 this appears (see image) what should I do to eliminate this?

jenkinhill

What VirtueMart version?  I believe that in current VM (3.2.15) $tmp is defined.

You can always turn notices off in Joomla config.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

giriga

Excuse me, VirtueMart 3.2.14, php version: 4.5.4.1

jenkinhill

php version: 4.5.4.1

I think that is your phpMyAdmin version.....  there was a XSS vulnerability in phpMyAdmin Version 4.5.4.1 - hope yours has been patched (that was about 2 years ago).
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

giriga

to update how should I do? thank you

jenkinhill

To update phpMyAdmin? If you are on a shared server then the tech support people should deal with that.

I wonder why you quoted the phpMyAdmin version and not the actual PHP version.

Not a VM issue, though.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

giriga

Excuse me, I'm neophyte the version of the php is 7.0.21

jenkinhill

Anyway, just turn off PHP notices - http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=102555.0

But if that phpMyAdmin is the version used by your host then suggest that they update it!  Or change to a host that believes in security.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

giriga